How to Use Parcel Wizard & Why I love Chemist Direct!!!
So I use Parcel Wizard fairly regularly as I shop online a bit…… cough cough a lot!!!
Basically it’s giving you a UK Address like Parcel Motel or Address Pal however I find it much better!!!
So when you come across a site like Chemist Direct, Asda, TKmax or Amazon who only offer UK delivery on Selected Items you can use this service. Or sometimes on Ebay An Item is free UK Delivery but about €11 to Ireland so in this instance I use my Parcel Wizard UK address and it only costs me €3.85 instead of €11.
So here’s how it works !!
• You go to The Parcel Wizard website and make an Account (it takes approx 5 minutes)
• They then provide you with a UK address and your own Unique Parcel Wizard Locator Number which is always to be used as the 1st line of the Address.
• When checking out of whatever website you are on you use this address for shipping.
• When Parcel Wizard Receive the item in their depot they text you to notify you.
• You then Log into your Parcel Wizard account top up by €3.85 (paypal or card)
• And then they will deliver it to your door!
• On the morning of Delivery you will receive a text to say what time to expect them and if it doesn’t suit you, you can log in and reschedule or another option if you think you might not be home is to have it delivered to one of their Pick up points they have 100’s around the Country.
Video of how it works.
•Some companies Like amazon Split Deliveries so If you order two things beware you could be charged the Parcel Wizard cost twice but I believe you can ask for them not to Split with Amazon.
•There is weight & dimension restrictions for the charge of €3.85 and additional costs if it’s over these measurements. But to be fair they are generous sizes and It’s never happened to me yet. This is the link to their Faq with the Measurements.
•It’s coming up to Christmas expect the odd delay!!
Otherwise Enjoy 😘😘
You can order children’s Generic Calpol & Nurofen for Literally a few Euro, I’m talking under €4 a bottle!
Paracetamol Tablets for feck all https://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/paracetamol-500mg-tablets/prd-o38
And then Stuff we can’t get here like
Metanium nappy rash cream: https://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/metanium-nappy-rash-ointment/prd-4ad
Even cheaper Durex 😂😂
I use my uk parcel wizard address for shipping!
As it’s buying medicine online and not in person you could be sent an email after ordering asking who the products are Intended for (as in age). It only takes a min to fill in or for some stuff you’ll be asked while ordering. I have saved a fortune using them and recommended them to everyone!
*I’m sure you know already but I have zero affiliation with either of these companies I’m just passing on the info as I use them and mention them a lot.
I love a discount code so coming up to Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Christmas I’ll be sharing Lots on Instastories 👍
Facebook – Frilly Flossy
Instagram – @frillyflossy